Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Best Young Chef of the Southeast
- As a newly enrolled culinary student, Devin Davis was entered into the Best Young Chef competition in his region with hopes of making it to the national round. After winning the title of Best Young Chef of the Southeast, he was entered into the national level competition to compete for the national title.
Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Best Young Chef of the US National
- After making the trip to Las Vegas, Devin competed against the other 8 Best Young Chefs in the US for a chance to represent the USA in an international competition in Hungary. He came in just shy finishing in 4th place in the nation.
Art Institutes Best Teen Chef
- Then a senior in high school, Devin entered this competition in hopes of winning a scholarship to go to his local Art Institute. After winning the title of Best Teen Chef for the Art Institute of Tampa, he was entered into the national division, along with almost 80 others, and was selected as 1 of 4 finalists to compete on an episode of the Food Network’s “Chopped Open Your Basket Challenge”.
Food Network’s “Chopped Open Your Basket Challenge”
- Competing for a scholarship to attend the Art Institute of your choice, Devin competed against the top 3 competitors from the Art Institutes around the country, while filming an episode for the Food Network, and came out on top with the win and a scholarship to attend the Art Institute of Tampa.
APC National Pie Championships
- Then just a young teenager, Devin won the title of Junior Best of Show in the acclaimed ACP National Pie Championships for two consecutive years.
Devin has also won many other titles, locally, adding up to over 20 local and national titles.